Luxbrian

Default How do i set up a calendar in excel?

In msworks, you can easly set up a calendar and change the month/year at the
top and it fills out the month dates below, so for any month you can set up a
complete page calendar for any month of the year and the dates would be
exact, but when I create a calendat in msworks and save it as a excel file,
and I try to change the month it will not give the dates of that month.

Is there a way to create a calendar in excel so when you change the month
and year the dates in the calendar change to that month

Thanks