screwie

Thanks but that doesnt seem to be the problem. Any other ideas??
screwie

"Duke Carey" wrote:

sounds like the F8 key has been pressed. Do you see "Ext" in the status bar,
towards the right side oof the screen? If so, press the F8 key again. If
that isn't the issue, somebody else will have to guide you

"screwie" wrote:

Hi all,
This morning when I started my Excel 2003 and I tried to work the worksheet
I found that when I pressed the left mouse button it would select various
cells (as if the SHIFT key was pressed all the time.
Tried to turn the Scroll/Num Lock OFF and it didnt work. This is on a
portable computer. I have had this problem before but cant remember how I
fixed.

Help please
--
=====