Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
slimjater slimjater is offline

Default Auto updates with checkbox that affects total

I want to create an Excel spreadsheet where I have a list of items with a
check box next to it and when I check a box the total in another cell if
affected. I would like a check mark to appear where a cell is checked. I have
an example, but the spreadsheet I have is protected and I can't get to the
formulas. I will be happy to send the one I have for observation and help.
) I use Office 2000, 2003 and have access to 2007.

Thanks