Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Waters 03/03/08 Doug Waters 03/03/08 is offline

Default View Code question

Please excuse an inexperienced but motivated newbie's question:

In Excel, when you right-click the tab for a given worksheet in a workbook,
and then select View Code from the resultant popup menu, what is the name of
the type of code that goes/resides in the Code window that then appears in
Visual Basic Editor (since it apparently is not a macro)? I need to know
what this type of code is called so I can research it when and how to use it.

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide.

Doug