Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default Excel Text Replace

I create documents every day for about 100 users and I am trying to figure
out how to modify a column. The column populates like this ToJo-8:05: or
ToJo-12:30.

The first 4 characters and time will be different for every person. I want
all the cells to look like the second example. So basically users created in
single digit hours, I have to manually go in and change them from ToJo-8:05:
to ToJo-08:05

Is there a formula or replace command I can use to make this change
automatically and not mess up the already correct ones (like ToJo-12:30)?

Thanks a bunch!!