Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eric Eric is offline

Default How could I share a custom toolbar on the newtwok for all users?

I need to share a custom toolbar on the network so that when multiple users
use a common terminal with Excel, the custom toolbar will appear. I would
prefer having a single custom toolbar file so that there is only one file to
update from time to time and to make sure that everyone's toolbar is
identical.

I have Excel 2003. I believe something has to be done with the registry but
what I tried so far using instructions from Excel 97 hasn't worked so I'm out
of options.