Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Walter Walter is offline

Default Seeing Linked Information

I am stumped as I do not know what is the best way to accomplish this action.
What I mean is with a formula or with VBA coding. So if this is in the
wrong forum, can it please be moved to the correct one? Thanks

What I need to do is by selecting a cell, have some corresponding
information pop up with some related information. This is for our GL account
listing.

Example: In A6 I have GL name as €śMotorcycle Parts Revenue€ť, so when I go to
cell A6, I want to see in a dropdown box to the right of this cell that lists
all of the reports that this GL account is linked to. And lets for this
example sake, say that there is five different financial reports that this
account is linked to.

Walter