Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
RobWN RobWN is offline

Default excel

When you say it "will not use the macros" - what does this mean?
i.e. what happens when you try and run the macro(s).?
What version of Excel and what OS?

--
Regards
Rob
"TonyP" wrote in message
There are no passwords set for this program. I have chcked using the general
options tab when saving and other machines will also not use the macros.
But iy works off a memory stick.
why ?
--
tonyp

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Perhaps the security setting on the new machine needs to be adjusted.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200794

"TonyP" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that works on the machine thatcreated it.
i also saved to a memory stick in order to download to another computer
The spreadsheet works from the memory but when I save to the new machine it
opens but will not use the macros.
why is this
--
tonyp