Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Hyperlink Function

The hyperlinked text is not underlined or blue, and is an isle of Veranda
in
a sea fo Arial.

I'm not sure what's that, but think you can just format the formula cell in
the normal way to taste. The "#" in the formula has nothing to do with
formatting.
--
Max
Singapore
"Hershey" wrote in message
Thanks, Max
I learned to make use of 'address' info type
I learned to enclose sheet names within apostrophes
I noticed that the number sign has an effect on formatting, but I don't
understand why
The hyperlinked text is not underlined or blue, and is an isle of Veranda
in
a sea fo Arial. How?