Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MR. NICE MR. NICE is offline

Default counting cells that fall within a certain date range

I feel I am close but I am not getting an accurate count. I have 100
activities and/or cells that have a date (the date represents when I need to
be finished with the activity). I would like to get a count of how many
activities each week I need to complete based on the dates that are in each
cell. Currently I am using
=COUNTIF($H$8:$H$107,"=<"+O6)+COUNTIF($H$8:$H$107, "="+O5) the O5 & O6 are
the date range. the formula is counting but it is only counting the
activities that fall ON the dates not within the range. What is up and can
anyone help? If my boss only knew how much time I put into this freakn'
formula..... Thanks