Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Donald Donald is offline

Default Excel 2007

I am new to Excel 2007 and am having problems with a few things that I did
not in Excel 2000. 1) If I am sending a 2007 doc. to someone with an eralier
version, what would I need to do for them to open it? 2) In Excell 2000 I
could select a range of cell, click on Data; AutoFilter and be able to filter
items I wanted to, with the dropdown, any items I wished to in that
particular column. And 3) If I have a formula on one sheet, and copy the
answer to another sheet, I then wish to add that formula to another formula
on this second sheet. And so on for several sheets. I would like to add the
sums of sheets 1 through n on sheet n, can this be done.
--
Donald L. Morgan