Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ChrisP ChrisP is offline

Default Link Excel 2007 file to 2003 files

Please clarify. Are all the files now in the 2007 format or a combination of
formats? Thank you.

"Normek" wrote:

Hi Chrisp,
I have had no trouble linking to excel 2003, or excel 97 workbooks when I
converted files to excel 2007. However I had to re-establish links to
Lotus123 workbooks using copy - pasteLink which worked fine

"Chrisp" wrote:

Can I link an Excel 2007 file to Excel files that are in the 2003 format? We
are having problems and I am wonder if it could be the 2 file formats. One
file is now corrupt. The user converted one to the 2007 format, but not all.

Any experience out there?