Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spiky Spiky is offline

Default date flexibility

On Jul 15, 11:29 am, Karina wrote:
I am trying to build a model that allows me to move start dates of
various projects easily - these projects then feed into a consolidated
set of cash flows. I want to then run sensitivities around the start
dates - so they need to be flexible. Can anyone suggest an easy way
to set this up?

Well, you can designate a cell for your start date. Then you can
change it if you feel like it. Is that flexible enough? If you had a
short list of possible start dates you could give the cell a drop-down
with just those dates in it to avoid typos when you want to switch.

Or you could make several instances of the same calculation for easy
comparison, with a different date on each one.