Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Display a Date when a cell is Modified

Hi,

And that is exactly what the code does so a couple of things to check a-

1. where have you put it? It's worksheet code so right click the sheet tab,
view code and paste in in on the right.

2. Are macros enabled?

3. has some other coe disabled events?

Mike

"Sean" wrote:

I lifted the code below and tweaked from this NG via Gord Dibben (but
I've done something wrong as it doesn't do anything)

I simply want the date/time that any value is entered/changed in
D9:D144 to display in J24

Could anyone assist? Thanks

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("D9:D144")) Is Nothing Then
With Target
If .Value < "" Then
.Range("J24").Value = Format(Now, "dd mmm yyyy
hh:mm:ss")
End If
End With
End If