Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
StumpedAgain StumpedAgain is offline

Default Pivot Table Help

Your pivot table should have drop-down boxes with check marks. Under the
"date" field of your pivot table, simply uncheck the earlier date(s) to see
the later one only. Maybe you're asking something different?

Hope this helps!
--
-SA

"pivot table" wrote:

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet which consists of date, member number and level. Data
based on two dates.

In looking at the data, I can see there alot of member numbers showing in
two different dates. Then I am seeing new member numbers which were not in
the first date rather than second date. How do I create a pivot table to
show member numbers which are in the latter date.

Plese advise...