Peets

Default bar inventory

I am setting up a bar inventory sheet.... The information is recorded in the
order it is on the shelf (scotch, vodka, Argentinean reds, California
reds.......) however, the shelves are not organized by purveyor. I would
like to create a second sheet that separates the data by purveyor, for easier
organization for ordering.

Currently the Inventory sheet is set up as column A is the purveyor, Column
B is the item, and Column C is the amount in inventory.

i would like a sheet that contains the information from column B and column
C categorized under the appropriate purveyor from column A....I would prefer
one sheet with different headings...but individual sheets for each purveyor
is okay.

Thank You