Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
K K is offline

Default WORKDAYS FUNCTION CAUSES #NAME? ERROR WHEN OTHERS USE FILE

I have a question. I had every one on my team install the add ins and it
works fine until one of them filters the data by the auto filters set up then
all of the formulas containing workdays/networkdays give a #Name? error.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

No, don't do that. Just the Analysis Toolpak will be fine in 90% of
situations.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"BLOTTY" wrote in message
Thanks fellas, that was it. Should I tell my IT department to turn on all
these add-ins or could this cause problems???

"BLOTTY" wrote:

I CREATED A WORKSHEET WHICH TAKES A GIVEN DATE, SUBTRACTS A NUMBER OF

GIVEN
DAYS AND A STANDARD NUMBER OF DAYS TO OUTPUT AN EARLIER DATE (NOT

INCLUDING
WEEKENDS) WHEN OTHERS TRY TO USE IT ON DIFFERENT PC'S, SOME GET A

"#NAME?"
ERROR AND WHILE OTHERS IT WORKS FOR.

THE FORMULA I USED IS:

=WORKDAY(B4,-C4-3)