Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default SUMPRODUCT - Using Month

To array enter a formula, edit it, F2, and then instead of hitting Enter,
hit the Ctrl-Shift-Enter keys all together. Excel will enclose the formula
in curly brackets {...}. If you ever re-edit it, you need to array-enter it
again.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Phendrena" wrote in message
i'd have to say no to that one having never array-entered anything before.
I'll not be able to look at the sheet for a few days now. i'll lookup
array-entering and let you know how I get on. this worksheet is getting
rather complex!

thanks for the help so far Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Did you array-enter it?