Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Can I give each axis in a radar chart a different scale?

You can fake it, as shown by Tushar Mehta:
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/so...adar/index.htm

A better chart for your purpose may be a parallel coordinate plot. See the
end of this article, where I compare a perfectly legible parallel
coordinates plot to an incomprehensible radar chart of the same data:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ParallelCoord.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Lesle" wrote in message
I would like to create a radar chart that contains about 6 different
factors
representing overall project results (schedule index, cost index,
requirements volatility, etc.) 1 data series would represent the
organizational baseline, the other would represent the project results.
Is
is possible to give each different factor/axis a different scale? Thanks
for
any suggestions.