Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pallaver pallaver is offline

Default Finding Number Inside a Cell

Got both codes to work!!!

Getting late so am going to call it a night, but will post them both
tomorrow with questions I have on your code Rick.

As for JLatham's method, I actually understand it all plus some extra
things I added into it as well (like an if statement to detect a minus
and delete it, but skip over that step if it's 0).

This is all to be used for a point measuring system which originally
was created and modified by hand, but now can be modified by macro and
hopefully speed things up.

Thanks for the help, check back in tomorrow to take a peek at the
codes which I'll post so that those looking for clues, tips, and to
pilfer by archives searches have some useful fodder.

Since, NP

On 7¤ë15¤é, ¤È«á5:15, "Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)"
wrote:
After giving it a good 10 minutes go, I had to do a little bit of
variations, but otherwise much easier than my current system. For now
though, much harder for me to understand what's going on.

If you have any questions about what is going on in the code, feel free to
ask.

Rick