Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elkar Elkar is offline

Default help text suddenly too small to read, Excel 2003

Do you have a mouse with a scroll wheel? If you hold down the CTRL key on
your keyboard, and then move the scroll wheel, it will zoom in/out on the
page you're viewing.

HTH
Elkar

"JeanneG" wrote:

I've been using this for years, but suddenly the Microsoft Excel Help window
that pops up after selecting a help topic has a teeny font I can't read. How
did it suddenly shrink? Or, more importantly, how do I restore it to a
reasonable font size? I'm using some features that are new to me, and I
really would like to be able to read the help!