uriel78

Default Create new series (on the same chart) for every change of values in a combobox

Just a little variation over the theme of the 3ad of last week:

I've got a *scatter* chart that takes values from cells A1:B100

In C1 and in D1 I've got two combobox (created with data validation method),
each one allows me to choose 4 different parameters. By changing these
values, the values in A1:B100 and the chart change too.

Is there a way to insert *new series on the same chart* every time I change
parameter in C1
and D1, so that I can avoid to do the copy & paste single series manually?

Thanks in advance, any help would be appreciated :-)