Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
I need help! I need help! is offline

Default How do I matain formats when copy and pasting data from various so

I'm somewhat of a newbie and need help!!

I need to cut and paste info from various spreadsheets into one. Each user
formats their cells a bit different and the final version requires
significant time to reformat each week.

Is there a way I can cut and paste into my master w/o losing my formulas and
formatting?

Is there a way I can provide them a template sheet w/ locked formats so they
cannot edit or reformat?

Is there an easy way to merge this data into one spreadsheet vs. cut, paste,
reformat...

I would SO appreciate the help!!