Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

Default Problem attaching with Word 2003

I would suggest that your recipients right click on the attachment and do a
save as and then save it to a location on their hard drive before opening the
file.

If you're using Office 2007 and your recipients are using an prior version
of Office they might need to download the Office compatibility pack from
Micorsoft, which is available at this URL:

Kevin Backmann

"Desiree" wrote:

People are unable to open my attachments that I create and save in Word 2003.
Is it a problem with the way I am saving? I really need help, as I am taking
grad classes. I did not have this problem prior to moving my computer
recently.