Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jolly Jolly is offline

Default How can I choose more than one item from list in a form in Exc

I have now entered a check box against each item to let the user choose any
item from list. This will allow me to take action on what the user has chosen
and thus take action accordingly. Is there an easy way to align the check
boxes with the list? Your help much appreciated.
Thanks

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

Right-click the ListBox (you will need to be in Design Mode if the ListBox
is on the worksheet), select Properties from the popup list and change the
MultiSelect property to one of the two multi-select settings.

Rick

"Jolly" wrote in message
I am trying to create a user friendly input form in Excel. I am using the
control toolbox for this. I would like the user to choose one or more
items
from a list. The list box or option/ tick buttons allows only one item to
be
chosen from the list. Is there an option for choosing multiple item?

I would also like to know why and when to use user form in VBE v control
toolbox options in Excel workbook?