Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tgcali tgcali is offline

Default How to reference a cell?

Tim and Max,

Thank you both so much. I got it now. You are always such a big help! I
appreciate it.

tgcali

"Max" wrote:

In O2: =IF(N2="Yes",ROW(),"")
Leave O1 blank

In P2:
=IF(ROWS($1:1)COUNT(O:O),"",INDEX(K:K,SMALL(O:O,R OWS($1:1))))
Select O2:P2, copy down to cover the max expected extent of data in col N.
Col P will return the results from col K, all neatly bunched at the top as
required.
--
Max
Singapore
"tgcali" wrote:
No, I meant for this list. I have pulled the data with your help, but the
results have several blank rows. I was asking if I could get them to display
at the top of the page. Sorry for any confusion.

tgcali