Ragdyer

Thanks guys,

The only machines I have access to on the weekends *don"t* exhibit this!

RD

"Nick Hodge" wrote in message
XP & 2003 where you de-select the 'Select Locked Cells' option in the new
protection dialog. This leaves you unable to use PgUp, PgDown (I believe
discovered by Harlan Grove) code to test it (Courtesy Harlan or Ron de
Bruin, not sure which)

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim Sh As Worksheet
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each Sh In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
Sh.Select
Sh.Protect userinterfaceonly:=True
Sh.EnableSelection = xlUnlockedCells
Next
Sheets(1).Select
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
HIS

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
Which versions Nick?

RD

-
Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit

!

-
"Nick Hodge" wrote in message
This is a bug that was reported last week. As this is quite high in
usability, I would expect a patch in the next few weeks (Nothing

guaranteed
of course ;-))

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Dusan Grubor" <Dusan
wrote in

message
Hello,

I need help. Before I protected my worksheets, I could sweetch

between
them
using keybord by pressing CTRL-PgUo/CTRL-PgDown. Once I protecded
Worksheets,
I couldnot do it any more. This function did not work. When I

unprotect
them
again, everything works again. I need to use keybord, but I need to
protect
Worksheets, also.
Help?