Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default need to learn it all... quickly!

So let me get this straight - first you lie about your ability/qualifications, then you come along here asking for help with
cheating to hide the lie. You've got a hide!

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"ziploc_chik" wrote in message ...
I've got a job interview for an office administration position in a week's
time. I've said that I'm familiar with all Microsoft Office applications
which is a bit of an exaggeration as I have never really used Excel that much.

I have been using the MSN tutorials online and I'm finding them very
user-friendly, and easy to follow. However, there are almost forty different
lessons and I won't have time to do them all. During my interview I have
been told I will be sitting a 20 minute test on Excel... which of the lessons
would you suggest as the most necessary to study??

Kind thanks.