Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lancealot Link[_2_] Lancealot Link[_2_] is offline

Default CTRL+C not COPY anymore - seems to be delete cells

No, I did not record any macros and have not added any add-ins. I did enable
the Ribbon to view macros and none where there. I am sure I hit some
combination of keystrokes probably but not sure what.
Every time I do control-C i get the delete dialog box. Very unusual.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Have you recorded a macro recently or installed and add-in?

Peo Sjoblom

"Lancealot Link" <Lancealot wrote in message
Not sure how I got into this state, but now when pressing CTRL+C in Excel
(Vista), Excel seems to think I want to delete cells and puts up the
dialog
box for rows or cells to be deleted. How can I restore CTRL+C to be
"Copy
selected text to clipboard" is it was before without reloading the
program?