Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FloMM2 FloMM2 is offline

Default Copy Source Cells to Destination Cells Only when a Change Occurs

excel student,
Let's say you want a change in cell "A16" on sheet"a" and /or a change in
cell "B27" on sheet"b" to show on sheet"c" in cell "A1" and cell "F72"
respectively.
On sheet "a" cell "A16", select it and select copy. On sheet "c" select cell
"A1" and select "Paste". Do the same on sheet "b" cell "B27" and again on
sheet "c" cell "F72".
In cell "A16" on sheet "c" will look something like the following:
"=sheet"c"!$A$16" (without the first " and last ")
In cell "F72" on sheet "c" will look something like the following:
"=sheet"b"!$B$27" (without the first " and last ")
hth
Dennis

"excel student" wrote:

I have a excel workbook which contains 3 worksheets (a, b and c).

I would like to make life easy whereby "whenever a change" is made on the
source worksheets "a" and/or "b", it will automatically be reflected on
destination worksheet "c" on the designated cell locations.

The content of the "source worksheets/cells" (including cell format
definition; bold, font, border, highlight, etc) should be reflected on "c"
destination worksheet./cells.

Thank you.