Jon Peltier

Hi Chuck -

You don't need to put the code into every chart sheet's code module. You
could create a class module, define a variable with events to represent
the chart, and put the code into the class module. Then use a
Worksheet_SheetActivate event to instantiate the newly activated chart
sheet as an instance of this class.

I recently wrote an article about chart events which might help:

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

CLR wrote:

Thanks for the reply John, but none of those work for me...........I
couldn't get either the first or third ones to work at all and I percieve
that I would have to put code in every chart sheet for the second method to
work and I have too many to do that..........

I do appreciate you trying tho........thanks again,

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"John Mansfield" wrote in message

CLR,

These three resources should help:

From Tushar Mehta:

(1) http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/so...discontinuity/

(2)

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...rting/msg/31cc
a276cbd4877b

From Andy Pope:

(3) http://www.andypope.info/charts/brokenlines.htm

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"CLR" wrote:

Hi All......

I have a Line Chart wherein all cells in my source data that are blank,

( as

result of a formula resulting in ""), all plot as ZERO, and I would like

them

to just be nothing, not charted.......I do not want them interpolated

and the

one before and the one after just joined......I do not want NA in the

cells

because I use them for other formulas.........I go to Tools Options

Chart

tab, and no matter which option I select under "Plot empty cells as", I

STILL

get them plotted as ZERO's......

The only way I've been able to get them to plot correctly is to actually
copy a "real" blank cell over to it......is this the only way, please?

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3