Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Comparing Addresses from 2 different Worksheets

Try copying the formulas directly from my response and paste directly into
the formula bar in your sheet, then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to confirm it.

Attached is a sample with the earlier 2 array formulas implemented:
http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/3jeie
AAH.xls

You can copy n paste directly from the sample's formula bar into your actual
sheet's formula bar.
--
Max
Singapore
"AAH" wrote in message
Hi Max

I am now getting a "too many arguments for this function" error, then it
highlights the zero at the end of the function.
--
AAH