Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tgcali tgcali is offline

Default How to reference a cell?

Tim,

No, I meant for this list. I have pulled the data with your help, but the
results have several blank rows. I was asking if I could get them to display
at the top of the page. Sorry for any confusion.

tgcali

"Tim Zych" wrote:

If you're talking about Outlook Express, you can sort by the "Sent" date.
Click that header so that a down arrow appears in it.

--
Tim Zych
www.higherdata.com

"tgcali" wrote in message
Tim,
How do I make the results show at the top of the page?
Thanks again.

tgcali

"Tim Zych" wrote:

I posted a reply, here is a copy

In B2 type

=IF(N2="Yes",K2,"")

Modify the "" to whatever you need, e.g. "Not Found" or whatever. If N2
is
not Yes, the above will return an empty string.

Position the cursor toward the bottom right of B2 until it turns into a
crosshair, then click to grip the cell, drag down as far as you need.

--
Tim Zych
www.higherdata.com
Compare data in Excel and find differences with Workbook Compare
A free, powerful, flexible Excel utility

"tgcali" wrote in message
Hello,

I apologize if this is a duplicate. I posted my question earlier but it
doesn't seem to have shown up so I'm going to try again.

This is what I need.

If N2="YES" I need K2 to populate in B2. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

tgcali