Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ChrisP ChrisP is offline

Default Already exists on the destination workbook

Thank you for your response but I've already done that. I have no "Names"
that have wrn.Retirement._.Bonus. in them.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Excel is not very good at getting rid of named ranges that are no
longer required. If you click on Insert | Name | Define you will see a
list of names in your workbook - if you don't need them, highlight
each in turn and click on the Delete button.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 11, 5:52 pm, ChrisP wrote:
When I copy a worksheet into the same workbook I get a warning message that
states "a formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name
'wrn.Retirement._.Bonus.', which already exists on the destination
worksheet." I don't have any formulas or Names with this
'wrn.Retirement._.Bonus. Does anyone know what this is and how do I get rid
of it? Thanks!