Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DoubleZ DoubleZ is offline

Default Complications putting text into multiple lines within a cell

Sorry, I forgot to check text wrap. Thank you for your help.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Try this:

=A1&CHAR(10)&A2&CHAR(10)&A3&CHAR(10)&A4

Ensure the cell is set for text wrap, then copy down.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 11, 7:04 pm, DoubleZ wrote:
In EXCEL 2007, I have a formula in a cell that says =A1&A2&A3&A4. I am
putting together text from 4 other cells. What I would like to do is put
each one of these texts on individual lines within the cell. I know that
ALT+Enter will accomplish this, but this is a very large worksheet so if I
can do it within the formula that would be ideal.