Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default VLookup Freeze?

If desired, send your workbook to my address below along with snippets of
these msgs and examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Jennifer" wrote in message
Currently I have data allocations in column A, a Rate in column B, and
Jan -
Dec in the next 12 columns. Jul - Dec is hidden and is shown when I want
enter data into that month. When I get the raw data for July I first copy
Jan - Jun (all the previous months' columns: Meaning the number of columns
would change as time goes on) and I paste special (only values) back into
those sames columns. Now I take the raw data for July and paste it in a
worksheet (that previously held the june raw data). Now the July column
automatically fills in with data and I allow that column to now show.

I repeat this process approx. 75 times on similar worksheets that
represent
different companies.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Properly written, all of this can be ONE mouse click. More step by step
detail.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Jennifer" wrote in message
I have about 75 worksheets representing different companies. Each month
have formulas that use VLookup to lookup data from a different
worksheet.
Before I upload the next month I copy all of the data from the previous
months and do a paste special values only. Then I replace the previous
month's data in the different worksheet with the current month's data
which
automatically fills in the next month.

Is there a way to do a macro or something where I can, once a month,
tell
it
to copy and paste the previous months' data for each of the 75 sheets?