Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
annoni annoni is offline

Default TOC: the first page number of each worksheet

The main purpose of TOC is to print hardcopy of table of contents with page
numbers€¦so I do not need hyperlink with worksheet names or what not€¦

I have about 20 worksheet in a file and like to make a worksheet that
contains the number of the first page of each worksheet.---I am numbering
entire worksheet continuously. TOC worksheet should not be included in
paging. I prefer the TOC within the file but if not possible, in a separate
file would be ok. Please help..

If it has to be the code thing,, please be kind and provide step by step
details€¦dont know anything about the code thingy..Thanks.