Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech[_2_] Jim Rech[_2_] is offline

Default Precision As Displayed Has Failed Me--Help

Eric - Please sent it to me at .

--
Jim
"Eric" wrote in message
1) Formula bar shows 3.67. 2) The value in that cell is part of a formula,
and the results of that formula clearly indicate it used 3.67 and not 3.7.

When I click to edit the value in the formula bar and then hit the
checkmark, it then locks in as 3.7 and the formula results update
accordingly. The action can then be undone and it returns to 3.67.

It was created in xl2003 but I just opened it in xl2007 and it does the
same
thing.

I will be happy to send this to anyone who wants to provide an address to
see for themselves. I'm stumped.

Thanks.

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Hi Eric,

How do you know its value is 3.67? What does the formula bar show?