Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Simon Simon is offline

Default Align data in 2 column in the same row if the user id's match

No, I did sort and one report has almost 300 rows of additional user id's
that i dont need.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Would sorting work?

best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"simon" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with 1100 rows of data. I need to match the user id's
in
column A with same user id in column D. Have their data all be on the same
line and then move the misc. user id's to the bottom. Here is an example
of
the data as i have it.

21924811 4 21924811 4
21933349 12 21933349 12
21963483 12 21937422 7
21967689 8 21963483 9
21975516 9 21967689 8

this is what i need it to look like:
21924811 4 21924811 4
21933349 12 21933349 12
21963483 12 21963483 9
21967689 8 21967689 8
21975516 9 21975516 18

Currently I have a formula of A1-C1=
0's are equal, then i look at the non zeros and delete the rows i dont
need
so that they line up again. Very long and tedious process. Any ideas oh
technical gods?