Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Zumble Zumble is offline

Default Critical - Converting Single Column Address Data into Multiple Col

You can copy all the data and paste it into Word 2003 and then use the Table
to Text conversion.
Fiddle around with the options until it come out right.

Word 2007 has me stumped.

Z.

"A.J." a écrit dans le message de news:
I have a list of addresses in the following order:

names (a1), business names (a2), streets (a3), city state and zip codes
(a4), business phone (a5), cell phone (a6), and two blank lines below each
address listing.

I need to convert each cell of data into columns so I can create a mail
merge.

Help is greatly appreciated