Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AAH AAH is offline

Default Comparing Addresses from 2 different Worksheets

Hi Max

Thanks for the help but here is the thing ... Some of the addresses that are
a correct match is giving a FALSE result. I did some checks on the ones that
came out FALSE and noticed that. The only difference in the address ...is
that one is upper case and the other lower (i.e. sheet 2 addresses are all in
upper case) but some of them are match and reflect TRUE so I cannot find the
trend.
--
AAH

"AAH" wrote:

I am trying to compare addresses from two different worksheets in a WorkBook.
Worksht one D4:D7379 (Address line 1), E4:E7379 (Address line 2) and
Worksht two C4:C5431 (Address line 1), D4:D7379 (Address line 2). I want to
copy the cells that are not a match to be Highligted with RED.
--
AAH