Craig Roberts

Bob,

Thanks for a quick response.

I'm using Excel 2003 SP1.

But I must not be able to click in the right place.

I click the down arrow to open the dropdown.
then I try rightclicking around the edges and nothing special happens.

Please, where do I click?

Craig

"Bob Umlas" wrote in message
Right-click the dropdown and you can change the 8 to any other number.
To make it less wide, right-click it and drag the right/left border to the
size you want.
It MAY have something to do with the screen resolution on the other
computers...?

Bob Umlas

"Craig Roberts" <Somewhere @ Lindstrom Minnesota USA wrote in message
I have a workbook and after opening it on another computer, all the
dropdowns are way too wide.

And how can I have them show 20 items rather than the default of 8?

Thanks,

Craig