Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default List multiple values in seperate cells

One quick play ..
Assume input value for col E will be made in G2, eg: 321
In H2: =IF(E2="","",IF(E2=$G$2,ROW(),""))
Leave H1 blank
In I2:
=IF(ROWS($1:1)COUNT(H:H),"",INDEX(F:F,SMALL(H:H,R OWS($1:1))))
Select H2:I2, copy down to cover the max expected extent of data in col E.
Col I will return the required bunched results from col F for the input in
G2.
--
Max
Singapore
"Brian" wrote:
In column E and F, I have multiple values and amounts. For example:
Column E Column F
321 $775.00
557 $50.00
395 $45.00
321 $54.00
574 $65.00
321 $85.00

I want to be able to have Excel search for all the dollar amounts that have
a corresponding 321 in Column E, but place these amounts in different cells.
In the example above, I'd like $775.00 to appear in cell A1....$54.00 appear
in cell A2...$85.00 in cell A3 and so on until all dollar amounts with a
corresponding 321 are listed.
Any suggestions on how to do this with using a Filter?
I know Sumproduct will add the amounts together...but I want them listed
seperately....and Vlookup will only return the first dollar amount that
matches that requirement. So I'm not sure what formula to use.