Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PAL PAL is offline

Default Moving rows with multiple criteria

I have a spreadsheet with many rows and columns (rows will grow over time).
I am interested in filtering one column with multiple criteria (i.e. 50
different values may be possible). Is this possible? If so, how.

Two problems I face is: How do I create the formula w/ multiple values? Is
there a limit. I am also struggling with the concept of dynamic ranges
because the number of rows will increase.

Once I filter this how can I copy this to another sheet?