Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BillCo BillCo is offline

Default shading

I have since been told that on an I-Mac (which I have) you actually need to
change the highlite color in system preferences, which also changes
coloration in other programs. I'll check it out when I get home.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

If you are running version 2007 there is no fix for this as yet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:24:01 -0700, billco
wrote:

If I click and hold the mouse, then drag it over numerous cells, they are
highlited with color. The contrast between this color and the white
background is too light (not enough contrast). Can this type of highlite
color be changed?