Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Burger King Framingham Burger King Framingham is offline

Default Creating a mail link

I did a copy and paste of your information then edited the fields. What I
was basically saying that the To field had the mailto:comment while the
subject had the text that came after the "subject=" section, but I mistyped
the data in my previous response. Sorry for the confusion. I will try the
second line once I get the chance tonight.

Thank you again,
Jeremy

"Bill Manville" wrote in message
Burger King Framingham wrote:
the To field has emailto:office, while the subject is everything after -
"text" =(formula"&)

I don't think you could have copied my model very accurately.

Try adapting the following first (note MailTo, not eMailTo):
?subject=Sales" ,"Send Sales")
and if it doesn't work, post the formula as you used it and the effect in
Outlook Express.

If it does work, change it so that the formula ends
?subject=Sales" & TEXT(TODAY()-0.25,"d-mmm"), "Send Sales")

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England