Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

Default Sizing a picture inserted in an Excel Spreadsheet

One of our users has requested that we insert a landscape oriented graph in
the middle of one of our spreadsheets. I scanned the form to a pdf file and
then to a jpeg. When I insert it in Excel, it runs off the page. If I set
the page size to legal, it still prints on 2 pages, but if we hold the pages
together, it matches the original letter-sized form perfectly. Is there some
way we can get the picture to stay on one letter sized page in Excel?

Thanks for the help!

Ken
--
akkrug