Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lydia Lydia is offline

Default chart size changes in Japanese environment

Hi,

My code creates a series of charts into an excel file. I set the width and
height of the chart in a manner so that 6 charts will be printed nicely in a
row and two rows per worksheet with the just right amount of margin left on
either left or right side of the page.

This works fine for my computer. However a coworker has his computer set up
in Japanese enviroment and after the charts got created, each chart shrinks
to some extent both height and width wise. As a result, after 6 charts
printed, there is too much extra space left on the right hand side of the
page and charts look much smaller.

I wonder what I could do to make the charts the same size either in Japanese
environment or mine.

Thanks.

Lydia
--