Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chris Chris is offline

Default ATTENDANCE SPREADSHEET

Me again! Some of our students have to attend 6 times and some 7. They are
listed down column A with various details (including attendance) running
across the row. At the end of all of their attendance days is a 'total
attendance'column. Assuming they all attend all of the days (I wish!!) is
there a one formula fits all solution to show the percentage of attendance
for each student. If they do attend 6 or 7 (as required) it will still amount
to 100%. I could then copy that formula down all of the students and this
would save separate formulae for each of the 6's and 7's. A nightmare to sort
out!
Thanks