Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trish Trish is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Consolidation question

All these postings ... it ooks as though I am talking to myself! Please
disregard earlier questions ... I think it is now okay. I should not have
been so hasty! Many thanks.
--
Trish

"Trish" wrote:

Hi again, further to my note below, I did go back to Data Consolidation and
I checked the update links box. However, the figures are not correct. Any
suggestions? Thanks so much.
--
Trish

"Trish" wrote:

Hi, I have three worksheets, set up identically. I created a fourth
worksheet which was to capture the totals of the other three. To do this, I
used DataConsolidation and then put in the references to the sheets and
ranges. No problem there. Now I am changing figures in the first three
worksheets, but they are not filtering through to the consolidated sheets.
Why? Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.
--
Trish